We built the Carrier Center for Intelligent Buildings for a reason: to share it with the world. Whether it’s a customized briefing with a prospective customer, a large conference meeting or an intimate tour, we have the facilities and amenities to make for a perfect experience. Plus, we can tailor any visit to specific needs.
The Carrier Center for Intelligent Buildings reveals the unseen – taking critical building technologies that are typically hidden and making them visible and interactive.
- State-of-the-art short throw projection to three large screens at front of room
- Built-in sound reinforcement with both wired and wireless microphones providing voice reinforcement
- Audio, video and web conferencing capabilities with livestreaming available
- Dedicated AV control room designed for livestreaming events, broadcasting meetings, recording events/meetings for later playback
- Customizable space can be divided into one to five spaces with dedicated technology
- Full catering on-site
- Two Board Room style meeting rooms
- Multipurpose area
- Coffee Bar
- Full catering on-site
- Visitor offices
- Briefing Manager to coordinate logistics
- Audio and visual presentation tools
We’re excited to welcome your guests to the Carrier Center for Intelligent Buildings. With an immersive, curated and interactive experience and the latest and greatest technologies on display, there is no other building like it anywhere. It’s a showcase of what’s possible, and we’re proud to have built it for the world to see.
Schedule a customer experience through your Carrier representative.We welcome our customers and partners to come - experience it all firsthand when it is safe to do so.
13995 Pasteur Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Take exit 83 for Donald Ross Road. Keep right (both North and South) following signs for Roger Dean Stadium and merge onto Donald Ross Road. Use the right lane to turn onto Pasteur Blvd. After turning onto Pasteur Blvd., take the second right to enter the Carrier Center for Intelligent Buildings parking garage. Park on the first level, and enter through the south breezeway to check in at security.
From Florida’s Turnpike North:
Take exit 109 for FL-786 E. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto FL-786 E/PGA Blvd. Turn left to merge onto I-95 N toward Daytona Beach. Follow directions from I-95 above.
From Florida’s Turnpike South:
Take exit 116 for FL-706 toward Jupiter. Use the 2nd from the right lane to turn left onto FL-706 E/W Indiantown Road. Use the right lane to merge onto I-95 S via the ramp to West Palm Beach. Follow directions from I-95 above.